15.8.06

"My mom already plagarized you. I think."

While on my mission trip to Cherokee, North Carolina, I made a breakthrough.
So one of the girls said that it was possible to swallow your tongue and die from it. After much debating, we verified its legitimacy and I realized the following;
You should always floss* your teeth

[*Floss really meaning brushing and flossing, it's all part of having a healthy mouth!]


because
you never know when you'd get so hungry that you would try to eat your tongue. And we all realize that eating your tongue would be horrid, since when you went to swallow it you would block up your wind pipes and die.

Horribly.

So, to make your death less horrible, it helps to have flossed* teeth, that way, no one will have to do it for you once you're dead, I mean really, who wants to floss a dead person's teeth? Certainly not me.

Then Jeanmarie thought she was gonna be all intelligent and added, "Yeah like you should always leave the house with clean underwear?"

I quickly disproved that theory.
Because, say you walked into your house for only a few minutes. According to that theory, you would then have to change into clean underwear. Jeanmarie agreed with me that that was a waste of cleanliness.

So there you have it, kids.
Never swallow your tongue unless you've flossed* your teeth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great title.

g r e a t
t i t l e.

17.8.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home