2.8.06

The Cause of All That Exaggeration Is...

My father.
That idiot.
So he's talking to his sister for like, the first time all year, and he is giving her this bull story about my sister.
First, he tells my aunt that my sister had "three suitcases" when she went to Korea.
She had one suitcase and a carry-on backpack, but when she got to the airport her suitcase was too heavy so she had to move her books into another bag. So, she had basically one suitcase in two bags. Yeah.
Anyways, he told my aunt that of her "three suitcases," two of them got to Korea with her, and that the other one was in "Cincinnati."
Yeah.
It's in Pittsburgh.
This is coming from the man who does nothing but sleep and eat all day. And now sleeps while he eats because waking up for the forty five minutes it takes him to eat dinner is apparently too much for his feeble mind to handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home