31.7.06

College 101

My mother.
Is dumb.
So we're riding in the car, coming home from the airport, and an ad for Del Tech come on the radio.
Then my mom says something like, "I need to find out if you're going away to college or going to Del Tech."
Of course, I immediately reply.
"I am not going to Del Tech."
The way she said it was like I actually would consider going to Del Tech.
I don't have anything really against Del Tech, it's just, that it's Del Tech.
And it's still in Sussex County.
And I would live at home with them.
Which would suck immensly.
And then she went into this sales pitch for Del Tech how I wouldn't have to pay tuition or something since I'm in state (and in-county for that matter).
It was insane.
Then she kinda eased off and just started talking about how my sisters took classes there before they went off to college and that cut off a bunch of time and money from college.
Oh gosh.
Idiots.
At least I've survived College 101.
101 of many.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im thinking it'll be like, 101 of about 200 some... your more than halfway through!

9.8.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home