18.6.06

I give you, uum, what is this?

Sally: nice comment

me: Your blog has been created! We've just created a blog for you. You can now add your posts to it, create your personal profile, or customize how your blog looks.
YAY!

Sally: NICE
copycat!

me: oh u know it is a nice comment
oh w/e

Sally: lol
watch me start wearing sunglasses just to get you back
lol

me: u wish
u wish u had my cr8zy good glasses skillz

Sally: U wish!
u wish u had my cool glasses!
to compliment ur skillz

me: hey, YOU wish you had a secret society!
and was pres of their own university!
totally awesome state!!!!

Sally: DO NOT!
u wish u had a secret world!
or a secret reality... heh

me: well DUH if it was a secret no one would know about it
DURAH!!!
hah hah gotcha back
oh snap
hey i cut ma hair again

Sally: how short?

me: did more of that bangie action

Sally: interesting...

me: yessir

Sally: i wanna c

me: i cut it on both sides, realized i didn't like it, so i have it all on one side
my left
u will c it calm down


This is pretty much the way my life goes.
Random conversations the rest of you have no hope of understanding.



Good luck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!! this should TOTALLY be like, featured on our talk show.
we should have a segment about it.
"random AIM / Gmail Chat conversations..."

20.6.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home