6.12.08

Open up your mind and see like me.

When we were all together last week for our Thanksgiving reunion, it was magical. I felt like we actually were family. We can be apart for so long, and then as soon as we're all back together, conversation flies. During our game of Monopoly, I think there were at least four conversations flying between the seven of us. I miss it so much. They are the people I could spend every holiday with and only get a little irritated with. Seriously, I could carve a turkey with them. And I don't even like turkey. I can't even explain how great it is to be with them. I keep going back to the Jason Mraz song "I'm Yours." There's a line, "we're just one big family." It is so natural being with them. As totally unrealistic as this may sound, I would love actually getting together for holidays with them as we continue through adulthood. Or maybe we could do summers together. Something. Some way to hold on. Because I don't want to lose this. I love it so much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you hun.

29.12.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home