26.11.08

Pictures of you.

Last night, as I was "cleaning" my room, I flipped through a few of my sister's photo albums. When I was examining her senior portraits, I came to the startling realization that I had forgotten what she looked like. Of course I remembered a general shape and all, but the more detailed things I had forgotten. How big her cheeks are, her big ol' chin, etc, etc. We have pictures of her up in the house, but these pictures, her pictures, she looked different in. My excuse? Well I haven't seen her in a year and a half. I'll certainly recognize her when she comes home for Christmas, but it just shook me up a little bit. I'm sure she probably will have a similar reaction to seeing me. I've... changed. A lot. Maybe it's just the way I see myself, or the way I dress (even though most of my clothes have been hanging in my closet for two or three years), or because I want to be different than I am and I haven't really changed. I dunno. I rant sometimes. I'll just have to wait for December 17. The day of truth and when I'll see what my sister really looks like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home