9.4.07

Idiot heathens....

So these past few days, I've gotten pretty mad.
Saturday I finally tell my mom about this summer program I wanted to do over the summer (but figured the 2700$ price tag would hinder that) since she asked me about my summer plans. Then she proceeds to tell me that I'm too stupid to get into a good school. Sunday we get serious about this summer program, I go online only to discover that the one I wanted to do was not only completely full, but the wait list was closed. After that my mother tries to make it up to me by having me look at some of the colleges I want to go to and see what kinds of summer programs they offer. Yeah right.
Then, last night I couldn't get to sleep. The last dream I had was one where my mom had started eating the banana bread I made for Mr Stewart and G (of the three loaves, she has already consumed the first without permission). When I discovered this, I begin to scream at her about how I can't gift half of a loaf. When I wake up, I realize I might be late for class, so I rush out the door, forgetting to check my bread. Of course, when I get home, half of the fucking loaf is gone. It really fucking pissed me off. So I tell my mother about it in the car and she's all "You didn't tell me that." "Every time you asked I told you no." "You make very good bread."
Which is why she saved me one freaking slice of my first loaf.
These fucking idiots don't get it at all. No wonder I never make them stuff anymore... they're so damn greedy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

people suck.
it's okay.
*hug for joy*

11.4.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home