14.1.07

What I've become

These days, I'm nearly a different person. I can't stop cursing, am so drained it's not even funny, one comment makes me snap and be ready to kill, and so on.
I'm pissed and lashing out.
At Mason.
Finally.
Haven't talked to him in a while. Which is probably a good thing. Space is good. For some reason, the end of the Amber/ Mason "relationship" got me really mad. Not immediately after I found out about it, but that night. I concluded that both of them were full of shit about it since both claimed they were the one calling it off. So fucking obsessed with how their stupid, causeless relationship looked when no one gave a fuck about it to begin with. Mason always has girls hanging on him; Amber's always hanging off of three guys at once. Nothing new for either of them image wise.
Yes, yes I'm aware that this could all be a subconscious anger at the slut for screwing Mason and I over (and probably just screwing Mason in general), but why on earth would that happen? That's the story of her life, making people mad. I guess guys find that attractive in their whores.
Goodness I'm tired from this ranting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay.
joy finally maks sence.
: )
*hug for joy*

16.1.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home