8.3.07

Exhibit A --The Man

How is it
that guys can be such assholes.
They're as nice as can be for months, years even, then they turn into these wrathful machines that spew off crap about your personality and every little nit picky thing you've ever done in their presence and they think it makes them manly.

Damn what is wrong with the human race?
When chicks do that, its understandable --hormones. And something about having parts of your body slowly ooze out over a time frame of three to six days is just fucking painful.


psykulor: and you said nothing
psykulor: like you are now

LewaANDGali3: as I just told you
LewaANDGali3: I'm working on this blog
LewaANDGali3: so I can go to bed

psykulor: okay
psykulor: jeez
psykulor: don't jump down my throat about it

LewaANDGali3: you were doing the exact same thing

psykulor: yeah
psykulor: but I do want to know what you think

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

QUITE painful.

15.3.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home