17.9.06

Tomorrow

Tomorrow
When I wake up

I want to be sick.

I want to wake up sick even if it's still today when I wake up.


Because I just really feel like being sick for some reason.

And having an excuse to not live life to the fullest, even for a day.

And just kick back
And skip cross country legitimately.
And be sick.


I don't want to stay home, really.

Because I don't like it here.

I want to just stay in bed.

Or on my roof.

Or sleeping somewhere else.

Like school or Mason's car or Mason's house in the middle of nowhere.


Or I could go to school

And talk to Mrs. Palizzi

And maybe the lady at Wellness

And then sleep in the Nurse's Office
All day.

All freaking day long.

Except lunch.

I'll wake up for C lunch and go to Dr. G's room and look up the thing in the book.
Which makes me wonder --
which book?
Because there are really three books.

There's the Michelangelo book I gave him, Art for Dummies, and How to Make Good Pictures.

And he just said "It's in the book."

And the way he said it, it was like there was this conviction in there like I should know exactly what he was talking about.


And strangely enough

I do believe I do

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course you do.
because your amazing.

stunningly amazing.

and you dont even know what im talking about.

thats ok.

it doesnt matter.

17.9.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home