14.9.06

Welcome to Thursday, September 14.

So today I get called down to my guidance counselor's office.
Twenty minutes before the end of school.

And when I get there, there was someone in there, so I had to sit around for a few minutes.

And then I get back there.

And we talk about a bunch of crap and Honors Society and stuff.

Then I look at the clock and realize that it's three, so I'd better start giving her my life story for the past few months.


Amazingly, it worked.

In about five minutes.
She was caught up.


But then, I was out of it at the beginning of cross country and just wanted to go curl up somewhere and cry.

Which I
never want to do.
Well.

Okay, every once and a while.


But today I really wanted to.

I guess I wanted to wallow in self-pity or something, but who cares.

I wanted to.

I guess maybe I needed to.
But I didn't.


That's what my roof is for, I guess.



Anyway.


After practice, I cleaned up Mr. Nic's room for him. It was pretty great, actually. And when he was actually in there, I got to talk to him for the first time in a while. Which was pretty great.
I told him a bunch of stuff and how basically everyone in my family is depressed and I'm pretty sure I am, too and, to be honest, he seemed pretty shocked. Even though pretty much everyone I know is on antidepressants.

What is the world coming to?

Equal medication for everyone, or something?

If it is, I freaking want my share.
And then some.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude
you absoutly MUST watch chumscrubber.
you will love it.

15.9.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home