19.9.06

At this Very Moment

Right now
I do not care

That in the morning

When I wake up

I will have to pack a lunch

For the first time in four years

Right now

I do not care

That in the afternoon

When I get out of class

I will be going to a new course

For the first race of the week

Right now

I do not care

That before I go to bed
I will have to collect the trash and take it all out to the curb
For the only time this week


Right now

I only really care

That I got my essay turned in

On time

To Dr. Keegan

And that it was in a Blue Examination Book
Which is required
For his tests


2 Comments:

Blogger joy said...

Well, I also care that I sent Dr. G an amazing email to remind him that all the Honor Society forms are due on Thursday.
And that they need to be in envelopes.

I am keeping that man straight.
I guess now I'm his guardian angel now, too.
Family plan!

19.9.06  
Blogger joy said...

True, I may have gotten a C- on this essay.
But oh well.
I basically suck at essays.
So it's all good.
Psyche.

28.9.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home